- Installation connection & Pipping (marine vessel installations)
- All system readings can be selected to display either U.S. standard or metric measurements
- Tank level switches may be installed to control shut down and also prevent start up if the tanks are full
- All aspects of operation are displayed on straight forward screens providing simple, intuitive information and directions
- For those who demand simplicity, excellence, automation, elite technology, and low maintenance, the Aqua Matic XL is the only choice.
The simple things in life make the difference
Smooth operation and the lowest sound emission in the industry are gained through the design of specific high-pressure pumps ideally matched for flow and pressure characteristics.
Constructed of lightweight, epoxy-coated frame, both the compact and modular Series Units utilize only the highest quality marine grade materials and components.
Upgrading a model to a higher watermaking capacity is done by simply installing additional reverse osmosis membranes to the desalination system. Unique among watermakers, Sea Recovery delivers complete R.O. systems, ready to produce water immediately after installation. All plumbing for on board use is also included..